Secure Image Pro software creates encrypted images for display in all web browsers. With this WordPress plugin you insert Secure Image Pro encrypted images with Domain Lock into posts and pages safe from right-click-save, page-save, drag-n-drop and site grabbers.
- Easy install.
- Upload and embed encrypted images using WordPress native media tools.
- Insert encrypted images into posts or pages using a media button.
- Images are displayed in a security applet supported on all computers.
- Ability to set varying levels of protection per page or post.
- Control which web browsers can access your protected pages.
- Checks for Java version and redirects for updates and install.
- Manage settings to control image display options.
- Domain locked images are safe from spiders and even your Webmaster.
- Page is also protected from right-click and drag-drop save of all media.
- Supported in all web browsers.
- Supported on Windows, Mac, Linux and handheld devices that use Java.
- Click to see an example of an encrypted image on this website.
- Click for more information about Secure Image Protection software.
You can upload new image class files or select from a list of already uploaded class files. After selecting an image class file you can then set the security options to apply to the page such as:
- Include Java version detection
- Enable or disable use of the keyboard
More Secure Image information:
- Click to visit the ArtistScope plugin page for Secure Image
- Click to visit the WordPress plugin page for Secure Image
- Click for more information about the Secure Image software
- Click to visit a variety of different online demos for Secure Image
- Click to download the Secure Image software