CopySafe Video uses buffering specially developed by ArtistScope to cater for encrypted video that enables faster playback before the video file downloads, enabling the fast load of video files up to 300 MB and more. Other features of CopySafe Video when displayed online are:
- No compression means highest quality maintained.
- Practically no file size increase after encryption.
- During play the video cannot be copied or screen recorded.
- Video file is Domain Locked to the owner’s web site.
- Video cannot be downloaded or retrieved from browser cache or memory.
- The video file cannot be located from browser source code.
- Special buffering enables play before download completes.
- Optional watermark that embeds the visitor’s details.
- Watermark position options include random shift.
If the user is logged on, then their ID, name and date will be used for the watermark. If not logged on, then their IP address and date are used for the watermark.
Online playback of copy protected video that is viewable in a web browser is unique to CopySafe Video because no other copy protected video solution can be played in a web browser. In fact, no other web browser can support real browser plugins like ArtisBrowser. CopySafe Video provides the most secure copy protection on the planet!
Note: this plugin is displaying video for CopySafe Video 7.0 and minimum ArtisBrowser version 30.3 is required.